Capital Seaboard is a family business that knows each employee plays a part in our success. We focus on ensuring that each employee is appreciated and is given the feedback needed to be successful. Diversity is embraced and fresh ideas are encouraged. Being part of a family has its perks and we thrive because of them.
Because we are a family business, we understand the importance of having work/life balance and the need to for financial and medical security. All regular full-time employees are offered the following:
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid H.R.A.
- Health Savings Account, Depend Care Flexible Spending Account, and Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off that can be used for sick and personal time.
- Paid Holidays
- Multiple shifts and schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance and employees have the option to enroll in additional coverage for themselves and their dependents
- Company-paid Long-term Disability
- Optional Short-term disability, Hospital Indemnity, Accidental and Critical Illness insurance
As we grow, we look to have our employees grow with us. We believe in hiring from within and teaching our employees new skills that they can continue to use and build upon during their career.
Employee Referral Program
PAID TIME OFF AND HOLIDAYS
MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE
WORK ALONGSIDE GREAT TEAM WITH ACCESSIBLE LEADERSHIP
401K RETIREMENT PLAN